Features of the Elfin 1H Handheld InLine InkJet Printer
- Multiple line imprints, imprints can consist of, Variable(s) data.
- Variable Print Data can be configured; Counters, Expiration Dates, Barcodes, Graphics/Logos, etc.
- Automatically advances the Time, Date and Numbers internally.
- The Multiple line imprints can be scaled…i.e.; each line can a different size.
- Imprint Sizes: Multiple Lines – Smallest 1/16 inch(.039″)(1mm); up to 1/2 inch (.050″) (12.7mm) maximum imprint can be configured.
- Color Touchscreen Controller.
- Store and recall the imprints; and initiate printing all via the touchscreen
- Ink Cartridges: Ethanol, Acetone; in various colors; Black, Red and Blue
- The Elfin1H Ink will print on and ink will adhere to; porous/absorbent surfaces AND non-absorbent surfaces including, concrete, metal, glass, wood, cardboard and plastic
(Ink will NOT adhere to plastics made of Low-Density Polyethylene (L.D.P.E.)
- Selectable Languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Portugese and Russian.
- Battery provides up to 6 Hours Continuos Operation
- Power required for recharging – 90V-240V/50-60Hz, 60 Watt
- Roller Wheels must contact surface for printing.
- Not recommended for printing on round or circumferences.